What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files, that are stored on your computer or other devices by websites you visit. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site and to remember you and your preferences. Cookies may be set by the site that you are visiting, or by third parties, such as those who serve content or provide advertising or analytics services on the website.
We may collect information about your computer including your IP address, operating system and browser type for the purposes of, but not limited to system administration, aggregating information and statistical and auditing purposes.
How long they last
Cookies may be either “session” or “persistent”. A session cookie expires (i.e., is deleted) when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains until it expires or you delete the cookies via your browser settings. Expiration dates are set in the cookies themselves and may vary in length, depending on the purpose of the cookie.
Types of cookies we use
These cookies are used for technical reasons and are necessary to enable the website to operate efficiently so that you can navigate the website with ease and use specific features. These include, for example, cookies that help us to debug any errors. If these cookies are blocked or disabled, some of the websites may not operate effectively.
These Cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around topmevoucher.com and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these Cookies, the services you have asked for, may not be provided.
We use functional cookies to analyze how visitors and clients use our website, applications, and services as well as track and improve our website’s performance and function. This allows us to provide a high-quality customer experience by quickly identifying and fixing any issues that may arise
These cookies record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Site and the advertising displayed on it (if any) more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Advertising or Targeting Cookies
These Cookies use information about your browsing in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your needs. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of our digital advertising campaigns. They are placed by third-party advertising networks on our behalf and with our permission. You can opt-out of these and continue to use the site.
In addition to cookies, we may use some other similar technologies as follows:
- Web Beacons: small graphic images that may be included on our website, applications or messaging or those of third parties to provide analytics information
- Social widgets: buttons or icons provided by third-party social media networks which may collect browsing data and will be received by the third party and are controlled by the third party
- SDKs: these are mobile application third-party software development kits used in our apps. They enable us to collect information about app activity and the device it runs on.
- Local shared objects: these are sometimes called flash cookies and can be stored on your browser. They are used to maintain preferences and usage records.
You can delete cookies any time you want by using the settings in your web browser. You can also choose to disable cookies from your web browser, but this would mean that our website and other websites that you access may not function properly. If you do this, a potential result is that you may not be able to sign in.
For changing your browser’s cookie settings you can usually find these settings in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser. The following links may be helpful, or you can use the “Help” option in your browser.
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookies settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Safari (Desktop)
- Cookie settings in Safari (Mobile)